Agilent digitizers or analog-to-digital converters count 3 different families
- The high-speed digitizers family provides up to 14-bit of vertical resolution, 8 GSa/s and 3 GHz of bandwidth with optional on-board real-time processing. It includes data converters in PCI/PCIe, PXI, cPCI, VME and AXIe standard form factors, configurable in single to multichannel solutions. These digitizers are mainly used in OEM (medical imaging, lidar, mass spectrometry), embedded aerospace/defense, RF/microwave testing and high-energy physics applications.
- High resolution LXI digitizers provide mid-range sample rates (20 MSa/s) that complement instruments in test systems such as DMMs, function generators, switch systems and counters. They are mainly used in automotive, aerospace/defense and electronic test applications.
- The U2500A Series USB Modular Simultaneous Sampling Multifunction Data Acquisition family consists of 3 modules with up to 4 Analog Input channels, up to 16-bit resolution and 2MSa/s/ch sampling rates. The U2500A Series is ideal for applications that require sampling rates per channel for transient signal analysis or simultaneous acquisition of data for phase sensitive applications.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to request more information or ask a product expert for the best and most cost-effective solution.
You can also stay in touch with the evolution of digitizer technology and applications on our blog or follow us on Twitter .
High-Speed Digitizers (14)
- Up to 8GS/s, 8-to 14-bit, up to 3GHz Bandwidth
- PCIe/PXIe/AXIe/cPCI/VME form factor
- On board advanced signal processing and fast data throughput
- Wide range of applications related to laser, radar and ultrasound
High-Speed Data Acquisition Systems and Software (6)
High-Speed Data Acquisition Systems and Software
Agilent high-speed digitizer systems deliver the densest and fastest multichannel “PC oscilloscope” capabilities. The data acquisition systems provide a standalone benchtop solution for multichannel data acquisition.
High Resolution LXI Digitizers (2)
High Resolution LXI Digitizers
Family of digitizer products that offer stand alone 1U, full rack digitizer instruments with high performance front ends and on board measurements.
U2500A Series USB Modular Simultaneous Sampling Multifunction Data Acquisition Devices (3)
U2500A Series USB Modular Simultaneous Sampling Multifunction Data Acquisition Devices
Agilent U2500A Series USB Modular Simultaneous Sampling Multifunction Data Acquisition family consists of 3 modules with up to 4 Analog Input channels, 14 to 16-bit resolution and 2MSa/s/ch sampling rates.