Prices for: Eritrea
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Frequency Range: DC-75 GHz
- Insertion Loss: 2.6 dB typical @ 50 GHz
- Isolation: 29 dB typical @ 50 GHz
- Return Loss: >10 dB (Both Input & Selected Output)
- P-1dB: +17 dBm
- Harmonics: <-50 dBc
- Settling Time: < ns (0.1 dB)
The 1GG6-8054 is a GaAs monolithic microwave integrated circuit (MMIC) switch designed for low insertion loss and high isolation from DC to 75 GHz. It is intended for use as a general-purpose, single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switch. One series and two shunt pHEMTs per throw typically provide 2.6 dB insertion loss and 29 dB isolation at 50 GHz. This IC is fabricated in MWTC’s advanced 0.12-mm gate length GaAs pHEMT process.
Agilent 1GG6-8054 does not contain any intentionally added RoHS substances above permitted maximum thresholds.
All HMMC parts are manufactured in Santa Rosa, California using Agilent´s reliable instrument grade GaAs process.
(1Gxx products are for sale to select customer only)
Training & Events