E6703G W-CDMA/HSPA Lab Application
|Product Status:||Obsolete | No Longer Supported|
Check for Calibration Availability
A replacement for this product is available:
Industry leading W-CDMA/HSPA one box network emulator for mobile data analysis, RF and functional test
The Agilent E6703G lab application software runs on the industry standard 8960 (E5515C) wireless communications test set providing network emulation and mobile device design, integration, and validation test tools designed specifically for the needs of wireless developers. This test solution offers the highest sustained packet-switched data rates, most 3GPP standards-compliant RF measurements, real-time protocol logging, optional digital fading, and useful analysis tools.
Ensure mobile designs, applications, and services meet your customers’ expectations
- HSPA+ 21 Mbps/64 QAM downlink and 11 Mbps/16 QAM uplink
- HSPA packet-switched data (14.4 Mbps HSDPA/5.7 Mbps HSUPA)
- Continuous Packet Connectivity (CPC) with UE DRX statistics
- Multiple PDP Contexts
- RRC state transitions including CELL_FACH and event triggers 4a and 4b, Signaling Connection Release Indication (SCRI) messages.
- Learn more about application testing, such as A-GPS functional testing, battery drain analysis, fixed mobile convergence, simulating real-world fading, and high-speed data throughput testing. Application Testing with the 8960
- Simultaneous services
- 2-Cell inter-RAT handovers, 3G-3G soft handovers
- UMA/GAN including E6962B GAN Controller
- Ciphering with E6715A W-CDMA/HSPA Encryption license
- End-to-end voice or video test, Loopback video test
- Services testing such as SMS/MMS
- Audio quality test - Digital Audio Interface and Real Time Vocoder, PESQ measurement available with E1999A-301
- Compressed mode operation
- Automate real-world “user experience” conditions similar to a real network with the N5970A Interactive Functional Test Software
Verify designs meet RF specifications as specified in the 3GPP standards
- Flexible W-CDMA/HSPA test modes
- UE Measurement Reports
- RF Measurements support up to HSDPA Category 14 devices
- Complete suite of TX/RX RF measurements to support 3GPP TS 34.121
Stay current! Get early access to the latest lab application features with the E6720A Annual Contract. The annual contract provides a permanent license for any lab application releases occurring within the term of the contract as well as automatic notification when new subscription releases are available. Subscription releases provide early access to new features and are only available to E6720A Lab Application Annual Contract owners. See E6720A-003 for the latest features.
8960 – the one box test set to meet all of your mobile testing needs from early design through conformance, manufacturing, and repair
The 8960 is the only cellular network emulator that has the power and performance needed for testing at all phases of a mobile device lifecycle - used in early design, integration, validation, conformance test, manufacturing and repair across all major cellular formats -- bringing you the benefits of engineering communications efficiency, asset management and simplified test equipment support - improving your testing efficiency.
This product is being discontinued, with a last order date of June 30, 2012. This product is being replaced by the E6703H (see the Related Products tab under Options & Accessories for more information).
Training & Events