6813B AC Power Source / Power Analyzer, 1750 VA, 300 V, 13 A
Base Price GBP 8,232
6813B AC source/analyzer, 0-300 Vrms, 1750 VA, single-phase. GPIB, RS-232.
- 6813B-230 191-254VAC operation, 50/60Hz
- R-51B-001-3C Return to Agilent Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United Kingdom
* Prices are subject to change without notice. For pricing, get a quote or call 01189 276201.
Key Features & Specifications
- Power: 1750 VA
- Voltage rms: 300 V
- Current rms: 13 A
- Repetitive & non-repetitive peak current: 80 A
- Output Frequency Range DC; 45 Hz to 1 kHz
Ripple & Noise (20 kHz to 10 MHz)
- -60 dB (relative to full scale)
Line & Load Regulation
- Line regulation (% of full scale): 0.1%
- Load regulation (% of full scale): 0.5%
- Rms. Voltage (35 - 100 Hz): 0.03% + 100mV
- DC Voltage: 0.05% + 150 mV
Rms. Current (45 - 100 Hz)
o High Range: 0.05% + 10mA
o Low Range: 0.05% + 1.5mA
Power (VA) (45 - 100 Hz)
o High Range: 0.1% + 1.5VA + 12 mVA/V
o Low Range: 0.1% + 1.5VA + 1.2 mVA/V
The Agilent 6813B is ideal for applications such as power supply testing, UPS testing, avionics ATE, the testing of power factor corrected equipment and devices. Set up is made easy with the Graphical User Interface, which requires no programming. The Agilent 6813B provides a complete AC and DC power and measurement solution with extensive features to protect valuable DUTs.
Save space on a lab bench or in a test rack with this flexible instrument. With the built-in power analyzer, this AC Power Source / Power Analyzer combines the capabilities of a multimeter, oscilloscope, harmonic analyzer, arbritrary waveform generator, and power analyzer all in one device. This instrument may also be used to produce DC power, either alone or as a DC offset to an AC waveform. An optional second power analyzer is available, which can be used independently from the source, or for dual-node measurements such as power supply input/output efficiency tests.