81250 3.35 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (E4861B, E4862B, E4863B)
Prices for: Serbia
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Bit rates of 21 Mb/s up to 3.35 Gb/s
- Differential or single-ended data output and input
- Jitter injection via 500 ps delay line
- 16 Mbit memory depth per channel
Agilent’s 3.35 Gb/s modules for ParBERT 81250 are perfect to measure gigabit devices of standards like PCIe, SATA or 10GbE.
Low intrinsic jitter, superior signal performance and a 500 ps delay line for jitter injection provide in-depth and accurate characterization.
Up to 64 synchronized channels allow testing parallel bus architectures or multi-serial applications.
Training & Events