Pulse Generator Products
Agilent Technologies offers the most comprehensive portfolio of stimulus solutions for the generation of digital and analog waveforms and data signals. The Agilent instruments cover a frequency range from 1 mHz to 12.5 Gb/s and an output amplitude range from 50 mV to 100V.
Detailed Insight into your System’s signal integrity
|Lowest Intrinsic Jitter||Precise Jitter Signal Injection|
|Glitch-free Timing Change (Patented)||Flexible Data Capabilities|
- Lowest Intrinsic Jitter - High quality signals with low intrinsic jitter resulting in accurate and reliable measurements.
- Glitch-free Timing Change (PATENTED) - Continuous operation without rebooting your Device under Test, allow measurement of drop outs or glitches at the output while changing timing parameters like frequency.
- Flexible Data Capabilities - Powerful data sequencing features allows the generation of complex data, such as header data, PRBS data section and a trailer
- Precise Jitter Signal Injection - Clear and precise signal jitter injection allows stress test of the Device Under Test.
- Versatile Signal Generation - Full control over all pulse parameters like timing, levels, edges, continuous or triggered pulse streams. This includes data bursts with programmable pulse width with additional delay to the clock signal.
Product Application Viewer
Companion Products for Stimulus / Response Solutions
Need more Channels?
81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (1)
81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz
The Agilent 81110A 165 MHz single-/dual-channel Pulse Pattern Generator replaces the Agilent 8110A with better performance for less money.
M8190A 12 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (1)
M8190A 12 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator
Agilent's M8190A - An Agilent AWG is the source of greater fidelity, delivering high resolution and wide bandwidth – simultaneously
81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator
The Agilent 81160A is a 330 MHz pulse generator, 500 MHz function arbitrary generator with 2.5 GSa/s Sampling clock and 14 bit vertical resolution. The unique functionality increases test efficiency and confidence in the measurements
81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (1)
81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s
The Agilent 81130A 400/660 MHz / 1.32Gbit/s precision single-/dual-channel Pulse Data Generator offers better delay and width accuracy than the 81110A.
81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (1)
81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel
The Agilent 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator - 3.35 GHz, single channel - is the next generation in Agilent's high-speed Pulse Pattern Generators.
81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (1)
81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel
The Agilent 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator - 3.35 GHz, dual-channel - is the next generation in Agilent's high-speed Pulse Pattern Generators.
81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator
The Agilent 81150A pulse function arbitrary noise generator – a 3-in-1 device with up to 120 MHz pulse generation, signal repetition time of up to 26 days and FM, AM, PW, PWM, FSK modulation capabilities up to 10 MHz.
81180B 4.6 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (1)
81180B 4.6 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator
Agilent's 81180B arbitrary waveform generator combines high quality signals up to 1.5 GHz frequency and 12-bit vertical resolution for complex real-world signals.
81199A Wideband Waveform Center (1)
81199A Wideband Waveform Center
- Compliant testing for Wireless HD, WiGig & IEEE802.11ad
- Complete transmitter and receiver testing
- Simple signal generation simple with drag & drop creation
Modulation analysis at a glance of fully coded signals
N4903B J-BERT high-performance serial BERT up to 7 Gb/s and 12.5 Gb/s with complete jitter tolerance (1)
N4903B J-BERT high-performance serial BERT up to 7 Gb/s and 12.5 Gb/s with complete jitter tolerance
J-BERT N4903B High-performance Serial BERT. The only complete jitter tolerance test – now for next generation of forwarded and embedded clock designs such as QPI, HyperTransport, PCIe(TM), DisplayPort, SATA, USB, FB-DIMM, Fibre Channel, 10GbE
Discontinued Pulse Pattern Generators&Accessories [Ya no se comercializa]
Product support information for your discontinued and obsolete Pulse, Pattern Generators and Accessories.