Pulse Generator Products
Agilent Technologies offers the most comprehensive portfolio of stimulus solutions for the generation of digital and analog waveforms and data signals. The Agilent instruments cover a frequency range from 1 mHz to 12.5 Gb/s and an output amplitude range from 50 mV to 100V.
Detailed Insight into your System’s signal integrity
|Lowest Intrinsic Jitter||Precise Jitter Signal Injection|
|Glitch-free Timing Change (Patented)||Flexible Data Capabilities|
- Lowest Intrinsic Jitter - High quality signals with low intrinsic jitter resulting in accurate and reliable measurements.
- Glitch-free Timing Change (PATENTED) - Continuous operation without rebooting your Device under Test, allow measurement of drop outs or glitches at the output while changing timing parameters like frequency.
- Flexible Data Capabilities - Powerful data sequencing features allows the generation of complex data, such as header data, PRBS data section and a trailer
- Precise Jitter Signal Injection - Clear and precise signal jitter injection allows stress test of the Device Under Test.
- Versatile Signal Generation - Full control over all pulse parameters like timing, levels, edges, continuous or triggered pulse streams. This includes data bursts with programmable pulse width with additional delay to the clock signal.
Product Application Viewer
Companion Products for Stimulus / Response Solutions
Need more Channels?
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Specifications (1)
- Manuals (1)
- Application Notes (1)
- Brochures & Competitive Overviews (1)
- Press Releases (2)
By Product Category
Pulse Generator Products
- 81199A Wideband Waveform Center
1-6 of 6
|81199A Wideband Waveform Center - Data Sheet 1.1
Increasingly, wireless access is driving demand for more data in less time. The 81199A wideband waveform center contains waveform creation and analysis supporting wireless HD and IEEE802.11ad.
Data Sheet 2013-03-27
|81199A Wideband Waveform Center - User's Guide
These specifications were chosen, principally because they are important emerging technologies, but also because the 81199A software, in conjunction with the high performance of the associated hardware platform, makes it, for the first time, possible to accurately generate and analyze such wideband signals.
User Manual 2013-02-01
|Download the latest AWG App Notes
New application notes that support various applications for the high-speed arbitrary waveform generators (AWGs) continue to be added to our AWG resource center. Download them now!
Promotional Materials 2012-04-01
|World’s First WiGig Technology Plugfest
Ron Nersesian, President of Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group, shares Agilent’s product contributions to support the first annual WiGig Technology Plugest with baseband, RF and mmWave signal generation and analysis capability.
Press Materials 2011-10-24
|Agilent Technologies Introduces First Complete and Compliant 60 GHz Wireless Test Solution
Agilent announces the first complete and compliant test solution for 60-GHz wireless devices, including WiGig, WirelessHD and IEEE 802.11ad devices.
Press Materials 2011-10-10
|Creating a Complete and Flexible Solution for WiGig Testing Application Note
When developing new WiGig products, testing must address the transmitter and receiver portions of each device. In a tri-band device, signals have three key attributes: they operate at 2.4 GHz, 5.0 GHz
Application Note 2011-06-13