N6031A Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 10-Bit, 1.25 GS/s
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 September 2017|
A replacement for this product is available:
This product is not recommended for new design. Recommended alternative is the M9331A Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 10 bit, 1.25GS/s.
Agilent's N6031A arbitrary waveform generator delivers unprecedented performance for creation of complex ultra-wideband (UWB) waveforms. High sampling rate and high bit resolution provided in a single instrument enable designers to create ideal UWB waveforms for accurate system and subsystem test. Each channel of the N6031A provides 500 MHz of modulation bandwidths and over 50 dBc of spurious free dynamic range. When the N6031A is combined with a wideband I/Q upconverter, modulation bandwidth of 1 GHz can be realized at microwave frequencies for authentic signal simulations for IF and RF subsystem test.
Typical applications using these products include UWB T&M, wireless communications T&M and commercial T&M applications.
- Dual output channels drive differential and single-ended designs
- Multi-emitter and Multi-path simulations possible via synchronization of multiple modules
- Complex waveforms can be created via advanced sequencing engine
- Leverage of existing software: Use code from MATLAB®, and other programs for ease of integration
- 1.25 GS/s sample clock
- 10 bits of vertical resolution
- Dual channel operation
- Differential and single-ended outputs
- Up to 16 MS waveform memory (optional)
- Multiple module synchronization
- Up to 125k definable waveform segments
- Up to 16k unique definable sequences
- Complete instrument control from MATLAB®
- Compatible with CompactPCI and PXI mainframes
Create complex scenarios using our latest technologies in signal generation
*MATLAB is a U.S. registered trademark of The Math Works, Inc.
Training & Events