8114A High Power Pulse Generator, 100 V / 2 A
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 September 2016|
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
- Single-channel high power pulse generator
- 15 MHz
- 50 Vpp 50 Ω / 50 Ω
- Max. amplitude 100 V (HI-Z/50 Ω)
- Max. current 2 A (HI-Z/50 Ω)
- Voltage, current, and duty cycle protection
- Optional baseline shift of +/- 25 V
Today's telecommunications and computer systems increasingly take advantage of devices such as laser and IR diodes, EEPROMS and flash memories which operate at high voltages or currents.
- Fast, clean positive or negative pulses up to 100 V at frequencies up to 15 MHz
- User-definable limits for voltage, current and duty cycle
- TLL input: allows the output to be enabled or disabled
- Transitions < 12 ns for high impendance source into 50 Ohm load. Baseline OV.
- In 50 Ohm/50 Ohm mode, the maximum voltage is 50 Vpp with transitions < 7ns
Training & Events