N7619A Signal Studio for UWB/MB-OFDM
|Product Status:||Obsolete | No Longer Supported|
Check for Calibration Availability
Key Features & Specifications
- Create standard-based multiband OFDM UWB waveforms for the WiMedia ultra-wideband (UWB) common radio platform.
- Build individual waveform segments with unique parameters and combine segments to create one waveform
- Generate permanent quick setup files based on WiMedia PHY compliance and interoperability test specifications
- Test advanced receiver functions with multiple waveforms, each having different packet length, data rate, or media access control (MAC) header values
Hardware platform control and additive impairments
- Compatible instruments: PSG signal generators, arbitrary waveform generators
- Control frequency, amplitude, ALC, waveform scaling, triggers, markers, and more
- IQ impairments
Automation and communication interface
- Permanent pre-configured quick setups
- LAN and GPIB
- PC based graphical user-interface
- Graphs: I(t), Q(t)
Generate multiband OFDM ultra wideband test signals
Signal Studio for multiband OFDM UWB provides flexible, fast waveform creation for your design and verification of UWB transceivers and components. The software helps increase your design confidence by generating standard-based waveforms for the WiMedia UWB common radio platform.
Signal Studio for UWB has an intuitive user interface that lets you get started quickly, enabling you to focus on the evaluation of UWB transceivers and perform key measurements, such as sensitivity and interference rejection. You can quickly configure multiband OFDM UWB waveforms, modify signal parameters, and introduce behavioral impairments. Two modes are available to provide greater flexibility. In compliant mode, adjust parameters within limits of the PHY specifications. In development mode, the user can edit additional parameters to create custom UWB waveforms. Use the software with a N6030A or N6031A arbitrary waveform generator and PSG vector signal generator to generate UWB radio frequency signals.
Training & Events