N7602B-R7Z Basic GSM/EDGE for 16800/16900/N5343A, Fixed Perpetual License
Base Price EUR 1,769
Prices for: España
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Configure Single- and multi-carrier arbitrary waveform GSM/EDGE test signals
- Adjust crest factor of multi-carrier signals with pre- or post-FIR filter clipping
- Partially coded signals for component test
- Adjustable timeslot parameters: power level, 8 burst types (GSM or EDGE), data offsets, and multi-slot feature to maintain power
- Characterize modulation and power behavior and performance of transmitter components with digital interface
- Fixed, perpetual license (Option R7Z)
- Also available as a floating license (Option R8Z)
Option R7Z simplifies the creation of physical layer coded signals ideally suited for baseband IC testing. Easily generate GSM/EDGE-compliant waveforms using parameters and controls that are optimized for testing baseband in both the base transceiver station (BTS) and mobile station (MS).
This option can be added as a product upgrade.