N7624B-R8B Advanced LTE FDD R9 for 16800/16900/N5343A, Fixed Perpetual License
Base Price EUR 2,549
Prices for: Deutschland
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Configure LTE bandwidth, subcarrier modulation, cyclic prefix, and more
- Predefined configurations for all uplink and downlink Fixed Reference Channels (FRC) including multi-user PUCCH and PRACH
- Create transport channel coding for: DL-SCH, DCI, CFI, HI, UL-SCH, UCI, MCH Multicast Channel (including MBSFN RS support)
- Automatically generated DCI content based on PDSCH allocation and UE power control, scheduling, and random access
- Perform receiver characteristics and performance tests
- Fixed, perpetual license (Option R8B)
- Also available as a transportable license (Option R8L)
Option R8B simplifies the creation of physical layer signals with transport channel coding ideally suited for receiver testing. Easily generate complex 3GPP LTE reference signals, including MIMO precoding and process based transmissions with HARQ functionality, which are validated and optimized for RF performance. Create your own user-defined signals with the intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) or use the predefined Fixed Reference Channel (FRC) configurations specified in the LTE standard.
This option can be added as a product upgrade.