Applications for BERTs and Pulse Pattern Generators
Prices for: Dominican Republic
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Flexible and accurate instruments for a variety of applications for all physical layer testing
Bit Error Ratio Testers (BERTs) and pulse pattern generators are needed for a variety of applications. They reach from pattern stimulus, receiver tolerance tests to total jitter measurements with a high confidence level. Agilent’s BERT portfolio includes basic BER testers for manufacturing up to high-end characterization BERTs with multi-lane or jitter capabilities. The pulse pattern generator portfolio covers a wide range of applications from low-speed to high-end. This page shows examples for applications with the best fitting BERT and pulse pattern generator.
High-speed digital computing and backplane test - characterization and compliance test solutions:
- USB3 Superspeed Receiver Testing with J-BERT N4903B
- PCI Express Gen2 Device characterization with J-BERT N4903B
- Accurate PCI Express 3.0 receiver characterization with J-BERT N4903B
- Serial-ATA RSG testing with 81134A or J-BERT N4903B: SATA
- Jitter tolerance test of an AMB device: Advanced Memory Buffer (AMB)
- UHS-II device and host receiver test with J-BERT N4903B
- MIPI D-PHY Physical Layer Test Solution
- MIPI M-PHY Physical layer test
- HDMI sink characterization with ParBERT 81250 based TMDS Signal Generator: E4887A
- MHL sink test
- DisplayPort sink characterization with J-BERT N4903B: DisplayPort
- Thunderbolt receiver test
- Backplane testing
Optical transceiver test solutions for R&D and manufacturing
- XFP/XFI transceiver module characterization with J-BERT N4903B: Optical Transceiver Testing for Characterization
- Complete optical receiver stress testing up to 12.5 Gb/s with: Optical Receiver Stress Test
- Cost-effective optical transceiver module test for manufacturing with N4906B Serial BERT or N5980A manufacturing Serial BERT: Optical Transceiver Testing for Manufacturing
- PON transceiver test solution based on ParBERT 81250, 86100C DCA-J and 8163B/4B Lightwave Multimeter System: Passive Optical Network (PON)
- Testing receiver jitter tolerance: Jitter tolerance
- Fast total jitter measurements: Fast total jtter
Test Automation software for Compliance and Characterization
- The N5990A test automation software platform provides automated compliance tests and device characterization with Agilent BERTs, pulse pattern generators and scopes: Test automation software
Which BERT fits best for your application?
Related data sheets can be found on the specific application web page. Links to these application web pages can be found above.