Key Features & Specifications
- 7 ½ digit resolution
- High sensitivity DCV and resistance measurements at 100 pV and 100 nOhm
- Built-in low noise 2 channel scanners
- Temperature measurements with 0.003 deg C accuracy using SPRT probes
- 3 low power, dry circuit testing built-in resistance functions
- Direct SPRT, RTD, Thermistor, and Thermocouple measurements
The Agilent 34420A nanoVolt, micro-Ohm meter is a high-sensitivity multimeter optimized for performing low-level measurements. It combines low-noise voltage measurements with resistance and temperature functions, setting a new standard in low-level flexibility and performance.