M9181A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, Basic Features
Prices for: Greece
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Basic digital multimeter measurements for the most common measurement applications
- DCV, DCI, ACV, ACI, 2- and 4-wire resistance
- 6½ digits resolution
- 90 ppm basic DCV 1-year accuracy
- Measurement speeds up to 150 rdgs/s
- Floating isolation (CAT II) 240 V
The Agilent M9181A 6½ digit PXI digital multimeter (DMM) offers the most common measurement functions at a low cost. The M9181A provides six built-in measurement types with all the reliability and stability you would expect from an Agilent PXI DMM.
View: M9181A Flyer
Training & Events