U1251A Handheld Digital Multimeter, 4.5-digit
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 March 2017|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
Redefining feature-rich portability
- 50,000 counts resolution on dual display
- 0.03% basic DC voltage accuracy
- True RMS AC measurement
- Data logging to DMM (up to 200 points) and to PC (software comes bundled with DMM, U1173A cable is required for connection to PC’s USB port)
Fully equipped from the start
- Comes with complete test lead kit set, soft carrying case, data logging software, certificate of calibration and test report
Certified for safe use
- CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V overvoltage protection
- Certified to CE and CSA
Agilent is discontinuing its Handheld Test Tools in blue. These handhelds will no longer be available after November 30th, 2011.
Last Order date: November 30th, 2011
End of support life: March 1st, 2017
The replacement models are the handheld in orange colour for greater visibility. The replacement model for U1251A is U1251B.
MET/CAL® procedures for the product is available at Cal Lab Solutions , a third-party independent vendor.
Training & Events