Prix pour: Canada (Français)
* Prix sujets à modification sans préavis. Les prix indiqués sont les prix de vente proposés par le manufacturier.
Your system uses serial buses to communicate between ICs and transfer data to and from peripheral devices. Sifting through thousands of serial bits by looking at long vertical columns of captured 1's and 0's can be very tedious, time-consuming, and error prone. The Agilent Technologies B4601C serial to parallel analysis package is general-purpose software that allows easy viewing and analysis of serial data.
- Convert acquired serial bit streams into readable parallel word formats
- Time correlate real-time serial traces to system activity
- Remove stuffed bits from the data block
- Process frame and data portions separately
- Process serial data from a signal with or without an external clock reference
- Capture and analyze high-speed serial buses
- Compatible with U4154A, 1680, 1690 and 16900 series logic analyzers