E4440A PSA Spectrum Analyzer, 3 Hz - 26.5 GHz
Key Features & Specifications
- +/-0.19 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- -155 dBm (-169 dBm w/preamp) displayed average noise level (DANL)
- -118 dBc/Hz phase noise at 10 kHz offset
- 81 dB W-CDMA ACLR dynamic range
- 10 MHz analysis bandwidth (Option B7J for the Basic mode)
- Optional 40 or 80 MHz analysis bandwidth to capture and measure complex signals.
- -78 dB (nominal) third order intermodulation for 40 or 80 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Up to 300 MHz analysis bandwidth for calibrated VSA measurements
- Flexible platform with 16 optional, easy-to-use built-in measurement personalities and hardware options
- Agilent's PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard
- MATLAB data analysis software for general purpose data analysis, visualization, and measurement automation.
The Agilent E4440A PSA high-performance spectrum analyzer measures and monitors complex RF and microwave signals up to 26.5 GHz. With optional external mixing, the frequency coverage expands to 110 GHz by Agilent external mixer, and to 325 GHz by other vendors' mixer.
Migration from PSA to PXA:
The PXA N9030A, Agilent’s next-generation high-performance signal analyzer, combines the PSA’s technical excellence with state-of-the-art technologies, making it a logical form-fit-functional replacement for the PSA. The new PXA N9030A offers greater performance, wider analysis bandwidth, and more powerful connectivity. Why migrate from the PSA to the PXA?