E4445A PSA Spectrum Analyzer, 3 Hz to 13.6 GHz
Key Features & Specifications
- +/-0.19 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- -155 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL)
- -118 dBc/Hz phase noise at 10 kHz offset
- 81 dB W-CDMA ACLR dynamic range
- Standard 10 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Optional 40 or 80 MHz analysis bandwidth to capture and measure complex signals.
- -78 dB (nominal) third order intermodulation for 40 or 80 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Up to 300 MHz analysis bandwidth for calibrated VSA measurements
- Flexible platform with 16 optional, easy-to-use built-in measurement personalities and hardware options
- Agilent's PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard
- MATLAB data analysis software for general purpose data analysis, visualization, and measurement automation.
The Agilent E4445A PSA high-performance spectrum analyzer measures and monitors complex RF signals up to 13.2 GHz.
Migration from PSA to PXA:
The PXA N9030A, Agilent’s next-generation high-performance signal analyzer, combines the PSA’s technical excellence with state-of-the-arts technologies, making it a logical form-fit-functional replacement for the PSA. The PXA N9030A offers wider analysis bandwidth and more powerful connectivity. Why migrate from the PSA to PXA?