PSA Series Option 204 1xEV-DO Measurement Personality
Base Price CA$ 8,923
Prices for: Canada (English)
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- 1xEV-DO standard-based power and modulation analysis.
- Channel power/ Power statistics (CCDF) (forward/reverse).
- Power versus time mask/ Spurious emissions and ACP (forward link only).
- Intermodulation distortion (forward link only).
- Occupied bandwidth (forward/reverse).
- Code domain power/ Modulation accuracy (waveform quality) (forward/reverse, rev. 0 and rev. A).
- QPSK error vector magnitude (EVM) (forward link only).
1xEV-DO, the evolution of cdma2000® that brings enhanced data transfer, is based on the cdma2000® format and infrastructure but presents additional challenges in the design and test of access network and access terminal. The 1xEV-DO measurement personality (Option 204), available in the PSA Series spectrum analyzers, makes it easier for you to develop and manufacture 1xEV-DO systems.
Because of the strong demands on higher data rate mainly in reverse link, 1xEV-DO standard has been evolving from revision 0 to revision A. 1xEV-DO measurement personality can measure such subtype 2 signals defined in revision A for modulation analysis with the latest firmware on PSA. (References: 3GPP2 C.S0032-A and C.S0033-A, C.S0024-A).
The PSA Series offers spectrum analysis with world-class accuracy and dynamic range plus optional measurement personalities for performing wireless format power and modulation measurements.
The 1xEV-DO measurement personality offers one-button power measurements and modulation analysis to help you quickly and easily test your 1xEV-DO access network and access terminal.
Followings include the recent enhancements to Option 204:
- All Rho results can be provided as Rho for Pilot, MAC, Preamble, Data, and Overall-1/2 as defined in Waveform Quality in 3GPP2 1xEV-DO
- Enhanced modulation analysis for AMC (Adaptive Modulation & Coding) used in MAC and Data channels in forward link
- Auto detection of active slot or idle slot and selective averaging for mixed slot signals
- More traces and views for in-depth signal analysis: Code Domain Error, Slot Power, Code Symbol Demod Bits, and Data Multiplexed Symbol Demod Bits
This option can be added as a product upgrade.
cdma2000 is a registered trademark of the Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA-USA)
Training & Events