PSA Series Option 219 Noise Figure Measurement Personality
Base Price GBP 5,698
Prices for: United Kingdom
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- One-button noise figure and gain measurements from 200 kHz to 26.5 GHz (Hard specifications between 10 MHz and 3 GHz, nominal specifications between 200 kHz and 10 MHz).
- Optional built-in preamplifier gives +/-0.05 dB instrument uncertainty up to 3 GHz.
- Supports 346 Series Noise Sources.
- Internal measurement uncertainty calculator.
The PSA Series spectrum analyzer's noise figure measurement personality (Option 219) provides fast, one-button, noise figure and gain measurements between 10 MHz and 3 GHz. It is also capable of making noise figure measurements beyond 3 GHz. For detailed explanations and precautions about how to interpret measurement results, please refer to the noise figure personality chapter of the PSA specification guide.
DUT setup menus help guide you through amplifier and mixer measurements, and a built-in measurement uncertainty calculator makes it easy to qualify your measurement system. An optional internal preamplifier (Option 1DS or 110) improves instrument uncertainty to ±0.05 dB below 3 GHz, so you can conveniently and accurately measure devices with low noise figure.
Note: Built-in preamplifier (Option 1DS or 110) is required to meet specifications.
This option can be added as a product upgrade.