PSA Series Option B78 cdma2000® Measurement Personality
Base Price US$ 7,760
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- cdma2000® standard-based power and modulation analysis.
- Channel Power/Adjacent channel power ratio (ACPR)/ Power statistics (CCDF).
- Intermodulation distortion.
- Spectrum emission mask/ Occupied bandwidth.
- Code domain analysis.
- Modulation accuracy (composite rho)/ QPSK error vector magnitude (EVM).
cdma2000®, a spread spectrum format that offers higher data rates using the current IS-95 (cdmaOne) infrastructure, presents new design challenges. To help you overcome these challenges, Agilent offers the cdma2000® measurement personality (Option B78) , available in the PSA Series spectrum analyzers.
The PSA Series offers spectrum analysis with world-class accuracy and dynamic range plus optional measurement personalities for performing wireless format power and modulation measurements.
The cdma2000® measurement personality offers one-button power measurements and modulation analysis to help you quickly and easily test your cdma2000® base stations and user equipment.
This option can be added as a product upgrade.
cdma2000 is a registered trademark of the Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA-USA)