U1602B Handheld Oscilloscope, 20 MHz
Prices for: Venezuela
* Precios sujetos a cambio sin previo aviso. Los precios mostrados son MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices).
Key Features & Specifications
- 2 channels
- Maximum 200 MSa/s Sampling Rate
- Up to 125,000 points memory depth (screen viewable only)
- Large 4.5 inch color display
- Waveform Zoom and Math Functions
- 6000 count Digital Multimeter
- DMM Data Logging Capability
- Connectivity Standard: USB 2.0 Full Speed IO Interface
- USB Host Capability with Option 001 - Allows you to connect to a USB Memory Device and download waveforms instantaneously.
- Note that this option has to be specified when placing an order as it cannot be retrofitted on completed or shipped units.
The Agilent U1602B handheld digital oscilloscope is a full-featured oscilloscope that offers maximum versatility for current and future needs. The Agilent U1602B model is a dual-channel, 20-MHz oscilloscope that has built-in DMM and DMM data logging functions.
The U1600 Series Handheld Scopes were voted No. 1 Product of the Year by readers of the German-language Elektronik Magazine in 2006. Read about the award
The U1602B is now available, with the same outstanding performance and reliability of the U1602A, but in bright orange casing. Designed to give maximum visibility, the vivid color underlines Agilent commitment to safety in each of its handhelds.
Entrenamientos y Eventos