AXIe Chassis Firmware
An update may take up to 60 minutes to complete depending on the type of components requiring an update. During this time, instrument modules installed in the chassis are deactivated to the ATCA service state to reduce power consumption and are unavailable for applications. The chassis fan speed may change during the update as well. Following the update, cycle chassis power to complete the installation.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2012-12-06||1.3.37||Performance improvements, improved fan cooling algorithm, support for USB option U20, etc.|
How to Download
- Click Download button
- Save .zip file to host computer (c:/tmp)
- Unzip the package to your PC
How to Install
- Refer to Firmware Update Guide (included in .zip file)
- Does Not Require a License
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
- To upgrade the AXIe chassis firmware, you must have Agilent IO Libraries installed on the host PC. If it is not already installed, you can download it here: http://www.agilent.com/find/iosuite
- M9502A, M9505A
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.