Scope Link software for U1610A/U1620A Digital HH Scope (Revision 0.37)
The Scope Link software allows users’ remote access U1610A and U1620A handheld oscilloscope from a PC via USB connection to monitor or log data in real-time basis. There is also incorporated a feature that allows users’ to create a test report based on the saved waveform.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2012-05-18||0.37||Scope Link software for U1610A/U1620A digital handheld oscilloscope (Revision 0.37).|
How to Download
- Run or save the ScopeLink_v0.37_a.exe installer file by clicking on the Download button.
How to Install
- Step 1: Close all other applications running on your PC, double-click the Scope Link installer file to start the installation.
- Step 2: Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the installation.
Step 3: Click Finish when the installation has completed. A shortcut for this application software will be created on your desktop.
- Does Not Require a License
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP SP3
- 1. Ensure that the handheld scope is loaded with firmware version 0.129.0 and above, in order the Scope Link software. Download the firmware here :www.agilent.com/find/U1600_installers
2. The Agilent Scope Link software requires a PC with the minimum requirements installed:-
• Microsoft® Windows® XP SP3 or higher
• Processor speed 800 MHz or higher
• RAM memory 256 MB or higher
• 1 GB hard disk free space or higher
• Available USB port
- U1610A U1620A
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.