Pattern Editor and Sequencer
Agilent Pulse Pattern Generator and BERT - Software
This freeware runs on any Windows® based PC. Instead of creating and entering the patterns on the instrument itself, now all necessary patterns can be entered directly on to the PC. This not only saves time but allows more usability and flexibility for the creation of patterns.
This free software enables you to:
- Load and save pattern files in different formats (binary, hex, dual and prtn)
- Invert and rotate patterns
- Create pre-emphasis signals
- Create encoded signals: 8b/10b, Manchaster, Miller, R1/RZ, AMI/CMI, 4B5B
This enhanced version has the following additional feature set:
- More than 100 pre-defined patterns (e.g. SATA, PRBS, SDH, Sonet, Fiber channel, etc.)
- Sequencer: Create and develop your settings offline and than download it to the instrument
- Additional instruments out of our Pulse Pattern Generator- and BERT- family are supported
Patterns and commands can be downloaded onto a broad range of the Agilent Pulse Pattern Generators. The tool detects the version of the pattern generator itself and uses the correct programming parameters.
The following Agilent Pulse Pattern Generators are supported:
- 8110A, 81104A, 81110A, 81130A
- 81133A, 81134A
- 81141A, 81142A
- 81150A, 81160A, 81180A
- N4901B, N4902B, N4903A, N4906B
- 33120A, 33210A, 33220A, 33250A, 33521A, 33522A
- 16720A Logic Analyzer Pattern Generator
The Segment Generator software supports LAN, GPIB, USB and other standard connections. As most of the pattern generators have a build in GPIB interface, the preferred connection type is the new USB to GPIB converter Agilent 82357B. This can be ordered separately and is not part of this package.
Windows is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2012-06-30||4.0||Pattern Editor and Sequencer 4.0 Software|
How to Download
- See Above
How to Install
- See Above
- Does Not Require a License