N9340A and N9340B Handheld Spectrum Analyzer (HSA) Software
The N9340A and N9340B HSA software is an easy-to-use, PC-based remote control tool for your N9340A/B handheld spectrum analyzer. It can be used as:
- A monitor - Display and control the spectrum scans simultaneously to your N9340A/B.
- A file manager - Send files to your N9340A/B from a PC, or get files from your N9340A/B to a PC.
- A SCPI (Standard command of programmable instrument) debugger - Send remote control commands or queries to N9340A/B.
In addition to the three major functions, the N9340A/B PC software also provides the following utilities:
- Capture the screen when it is used as a monitor
- Export trace data into a CSV file (in a format of *.csv, open with Microsoft Office Excel)
- Edit and export antenna table file for field strength function
- Generate measurement reports for printouts
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2009-07-13||A.01.06||Software file available for download...|
How to Download
- Click the Download button
- Save the file to your PC
How to Install
- N9340A and N9340B HSA Firmware – Installation Instructions (USB)
- N9340A and N9340B HSA Firmware - Installation Instructions (LAN)
- Does Not Require a License
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.