N9038A MXE EMI Receiver Instrument Software
- Install the latest instrument software to keep the analyzer up-to-date
- Before licensing a measurement application, the analyzer must have the latest instrument software to guarantee compliance and performance
- Previous versions of software are not available for the X-Series signal analyzers
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2013-04-29||A.12.13||Downloadable installation file of the latest software version|
How to Download
- Installing instrument software into an MXE signal analyzer is similar to installing software on a Microsoft Windows based PC.
- If your analyzer is connected to the network, download the software update package directly onto the analyzer and run the file.
- Otherwise, download the package onto your PC and transfer the file to the analyzer using a large capacity USB storage device (2GB).
- Note: Do not extract the instrument software file onto your personal computer or laptop. It is required that the instrument software file is run on the signal analyzer itself.
How to Install
- Does Not Require a License
- Windows XP SP3