Firmware for Compact Tunable Laser Source Modules
This is a firmware package for optical power sensor modules and power head interface modules. Please use the module update program for installing this firmware file to your instruments
IMPORTANT: The Module Update Program is required for all module updates.
You can upgrade Agilent module firmware via GPIB. In some cases, LAN or a serial null-modem cable connection can also be used.
- PC running Windows operating system.
- To update via GPIB the PC must be fitted with a suitable interface card or adapter.
- Alternatively, a serial null-modem cable is required, such as is supplied with your Agilent Lightwave mainframe.
Download and extract "ModuleUpdate.exe" to a directory on your PC's hard drive, then execute Module_Update.exe to install the module update program.
The readme.htm file asssociated with the module update program contains:
- Notification of prerequisites,
- Notification of known issues,
- Detailed instructions for use.
Be sure to study this file before attempting to use the module update software.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2006-10-18||4.85||Firmware for compact tunable lasers 81940A/81949A/81980A/81989A of 816x platform|
How to Download
- See Above
How to Install
- See Above
- Does Not Require a License