Procedure to install 33210A Firmware Revision
Note: Some instrument I/O configurations may be lost, but may be reset. It is always recommended that firmware not be updated at critical project stages to eliminate any risk of problems resulting from the update.
- Download and install the Agilent Firmware Update Utility located in the Documents & Downloads section at the bottom of this page. If you already have the Firmware Update Utility installed on your computer, skip this step.
- Download the correct Agilent 33210A Firmware Revision file located in the Documents & Downloads section at the bottom of this page.
- Unzip the Agilent 33210A Firmware Revision file, making note of where you store the unzipped file.
- Open the Firmware Update Utility (Start -> Programs -> Agilent -> Firmware Update Utility).
- Click Next.
- Click Browse and locate the firmware update file that you unzipped in step 3. Highlight the file and select Open.
- Click Next.
- Select the I/O interface (GPIB, LAN, or USB) that connects your 33210A Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator to your PC.
- Choose the settings necessary for communication (GPIB address, IP address, USB ID).
- Click Update. NOTE: This update will take several minutes and the 33210A will display status messages and automatically reboot when completed. DO NOT cycle or interrupt power to the 33210A during the update process.
- After this is completed, exit the update utility.
- Check for any errors. Press the HELP key then select the topic entitled “View the remote command error queue” (topic number 2). Then press the SELECT softkey (blue) to view errors in the error queue. If there are errors that you need assistance with, please write them down and contact Agilent for further assistance.
Note: There is no need to re-calibrate the 33210A when this new firmware is installed.
Firmware Revision History
1.02 --> 1.03
Fixes a licensing issue that prevented customers from successfully installing Option 002.
1.03 --> 1.04
Improves the performance of the edge time self-calibration.
|Date de mise en circulation||Version||Description de la version|
|2009-11-09||1.04||Requires the Firmware Update Utility to install this firmware in your 33210A.|
- See Above
- See Above
- Ne requiert aucune licence
- Information non-disponible
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.