N9051A Pulse Measurement Software
These are self-extracting files, which are identical to the files on the installation CD.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description||
Free Trial Available
|2012-08-17||2.1.28||Updates to support extended analysis|
How to Download
- Click on the download button
- Select Run
- Files will be extracted to your hard drive
- Installation manager will start automatically
How to Install
- See Documentation
- Requires a License
- Request Free Trial License
Add-On Software / Utilities
PC / Instrument
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Pulse measurement software requires the 89601A VSA be loaded in the signal analyzer or PC controlling the signal analyzer.
- If 89601A VSA is not in the signal analyzer, the software will download an unlicensed version of 89601A VSA.
- This will allow the pulse measurement software to function as a fully operational software.
- Or, if the pulse measurement software is not licensed, it will operate in the demonstration mode. The demonstration mode allows the operator to view pre-recorded data supplied with the software.
- N9030A, N9020A, N9010A, PSA Series