N3280A Virtual Front Panel Software
The Virtual Front Panel Software is a graphical user interface that allows you to quickly and easily control and configure the instrument. It displays the instrument settings, measurement readback and operating states of each channel. There is no programming required and best of all - it is free.
- Fast and easy dc source setup
- View output voltage and current measurement for each channel
- Easily modify output voltage, current, and range setting for each channel
- Select voltage or current priority mode of operation for each channel
- Enable protection functions for each channel
Minimum PC Configuration
- Pentium 100
- 32 MB of RAM
- Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, or Windows XP
- Agilent 82340B, 82341C, 82341D
- National Instruments AT GPIB/TNT
Download the Virtual Front Panel Software to your hard drive or CD. Save the downloaded file to a temporary directory on your PC. This file you saved is self-extracting executable. To extract the installation files, double click on the downloaded file.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2002-07-01||n/a||Download to Hard Drive or CD|
How to Download
- See Above
How to Install
- See Above
- Does Not Require a License
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.