Logic Analyzer Probe Type Defintion File Download
The Agilent 1680/90 and 16900 Series logic analyzers allow the user to select from a predefined list of probes in the user interface to make probe pin-mapping quick and easy. The list is defined by an XML file installed with the application software that includes all of the necessary probe definition information. If the probes you are using do not appear in the application's probe list, a newer version of the probe definitions is probably required.
To use the probes definition file, follow these instructions:
- Save the probes.xml file to your computer. Place the file in the following directory on your logic analyzer: C:\<Install Directory>\Addins\Agilent\ (NOTE: The default install directory path is C:\Program Files\Agilent Technologies\Logic Analyzer\Addins\Agilent\)
- Restart the Agilent Logic Analyzer application to cause the new probes.xml file to be read.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2004-11-02||n/a||XML file containing the probe definitions for use in the 16900 Series and 1680/90 Series logic analyzers.|
How to Download
- Click the download button, select file and save.
How to Install
- See Above
- Does Not Require a License
- Windows 7
- Windows XP SP2
- Windows XP SP3
- Logic and Protocol Analyzer software
- 1680 Series, 1690 Series, 16800 Series, 16900 Series, and U4000 Series Logic Analyzers