Agilent 5DX 8.4.1 Software Release
Software Release Date: January 2007
5DX System Requirements: Series 3 & Series 5000
Controller Requirements: 2.8 Ghz IPC
Operating System: Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2
Software Requirements: 8.4
In our efforts to continually improve your experience, we are releasing the 8.4.1 software update. The Agilent 5DX 8.4.1 software update contains a series of changes to the 5DX software which improve the performance and simplifies the setup of the Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) algorithm. Specifically, 8.4.1 adds the following functionality to QFN:
- Voiding detection and voiding compensation
- Across measurements for both the Center and Heel regions
- Moved non-essential thresholds to additional
- Improved the descriptions of each threshold
For further details on how to setup the QFN algorithm, please read the Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) Application Note and Best Practices below.
Please note, this is a not a complete 5DX installation. The 5DX must already have the 5DX 8.4software installed prior to installing this patch.
- All users of releases prior to 8.4.1 must first install the 8.4 release.
- Read the 5DX 8.4.1 Install Instructions. This document guides you through the installation of the 8.4.1 patch.
- Download and install the 5DX 8.4.1 patch to the 5DX.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
How to Download
- See Above
How to Install
- Requires a License