J7211A/B/C Attenuation Control Unit Firmware Update
This page contains the current release of J7211A/B/C Attenuation Control Unit firmware.
Please note that you DO NOT need to return your J7211A/B/C to Agilent service center for performing the firmware upgrade. The J7211A/B/C firmware upgrade can easily be performed on your own with the information and tools available on this web page.
Download, read and follow J7211A/B/C Attenuation Control Unit’s firmware update procedures listed below the page prior to upgrading.
Known issues for previous revisions (this has been fixed in Rev. A.00.04):
- “INPUT:ATT:INCR” and “INPUT:ATT:DECR” does not report error message when value is clipped to maximum or minimum as stated in user manual.
- When “*RST” is send to reset the product, it does not return to main menu.
- When “:CORR?” is sent, it does not return the current calibration corrected value of current frequency setting but instead it returns the calibration corrected value at 0GHz.
- It does not refresh attenuation level information on LCD screen when legacy commands (e.g. A1234B5678) are sent.
- It does not refresh attenuation level information on LCD screen when “:route:open” and “:route:close” commands are sent.
- Some units will shut down when “: system: power on” is sent and it also happen when user controls from web on/off button.
- There is a typo display as “Press (OK) to clear Attenuator A” when user is clearing cycles for Attenuator B.
- When cycle A is clear to zero, both cycle A and B will become zero.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2009-07-08||A.00.04||J7211A/B/C Firmware Revision A.00.04|
How to Download
- See Above
How to Install
- See Documentation
- Does Not Require a License
- See Documentation
- J7211A, J7211B, J7211C
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.