E5061B Network Analyzers Firmware Update
Please note that you DO NOT need to return your E5061B to Agilent service center for updating the firmware. The E5061B firmware upgrade can easily be performed on your own with the information and tools available on this Web page.
- Version B.xx.xx is for the E5061B with Windows 7 only. Use A.xx.xx for the E5061B with Windows XP. Do not install version B.xx.xx on the E5061B with Windows XP. When you install B.xx.xx on E5061B with Windows XP, the firmware will be deleted. Perform System Recovery.
- Only install this firmware on the E5061B. Attempting to install this Firmware to the E5061A/62A could make them malfunction. If you are the E5061A/62A user, please refer to the download page for the E5061A/62A.
- Do not attempt to install this firmware on a PC as this may render it unusable.
- The firmware revision A.01.xx is only for the E5061B-3L5 LF-RF network analyzer. Do not install it to the E5061B RF options.
Other Software Update
Update for a software component of LXI 1.3 installed on E5061B
If your E5061B's HDD C: drive volume label is EL200, KY200, EL203, KY203, or KY204, it is recommended to update a software component of the LXI to the new one. You can get the program for this update by executing the self-extraction file "E5061B_LXI_0.0.24.exe", which is downloadable below.
• You can check the HDD volume label of your E5061B from its explorer menu.
• The E5061B firmware must be updated to the revision A.02.06 or above before updating this LXI component.
For more details, refer to the PDF document "E5061B LXI 1.3 Component Update Procedure", which is downloadable below.
Update of touch screen driver (only for demo units shipped before October 2009)
The E5061B shipped as demo units in before October 2009 requires updating the touch screen driver, along with updating the firmware to A.01.00 or above. The update procedure and the driver are downloadable below.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2014-07-03||B.03.03||E5061B Firmware Revision B.03.03 (For Windows 7)|
How to Download
- Click the download button and save the file to a temporary directory on your PC (or instrument).
How to Install
- Does Not Require a License
Hotfixes / Software Patches
- Windows 7
- No specific prerequisites
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.