W2650A Oscilloscope Signal Analyzer (OSA) Software and 30-Day Trial License
|Release Date||Version||Version Description||
Free Trial Available
|2014-04-15||03.04.0019||For Agilent Infiniium 9000 Series, 90000 Series, and 90000 X-Series oscilloscopes with the Windows 7 operating system.|
How to Download
- Click the download button and save the file to a temporary directory on your PC.
How to Install
- Please remove the old version of the Oscilloscope Signal Analyzer (OSA) software before installing the new one.
- The OSA installation package contains a *.zip folder that may be extracted on your PC. After extracting the *.zip folder on your PC, run the setup.exe installer.
- Requires a License
- Request Free Trial License
- Windows 7
- Infiniium osciilloscope software version 04.50.xxxx or greater.
- 9000 Series, 90000A Series, and 90000 X-Series oscilloscopes with the Windows 7 operating system
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.