N1225A High Resolution Laser Axis Board Firmware
System requirements: N1225A board powered up in a VME card cage or equivalent
Controller requirements: PC or workstation running commonly available web browsers and capable of networking with the N1225A board.
Operating system: Microsoft Windows, Unix, Linux or other systems capable of supporting a web browser. Java run time is required.
Software requirement: none
Firmware B.37 Enhancements:
It is recommended to use the latest firmware version B.37 for all the boards.
Serial Prefix: MY5049
- Added capability of disabling individual axis CEC updating (applies to N1225A-200 only).
- Added bit to report CEC error on each axis (applies to N1225A-200 only).
- Improved 10 MHz backplane clock synchronization in a multi-board system.
Firmware B.26 Enhancements:
Serial Prefix: US4818
- Added serial number reporting from VME registers.
- Added display of FPGA version number on Settings web page.
- Three new registers were added to allow control of the parameter limits that affect reference loss of lock detection on slave boards.
- Added number of axes sampled to Trace CSV web page.
- FPGA rev B.49 (4249)
- Click on the firmware update file and save the file to disk.
Follow the instruction in the N1225A Firmware Upgrade Installation Guide.