BenchLink Data Logger 3 (Version 4.3.00)
BenchLink Data Logger 3 software is not dependent on any earlier versions of Data Logger software. It will install in a separate directory on your PC. You can import the configuration files from previous versions into Data Logger 3. Data logs collected using Data Logger 1 or Data Logger II requires those versions of Data Logger to export the data.
BenchLink Data Logger 3 installation requires Agilent IO Libraries to be installed on your machine (version M or later). You can download it from www.agilent.com/find/iosuite
- Operating system: Windows 7® Pro, Enterprise and Ultimate, Windows Vista®, XP SP 3 (Does not support any Home edition)
- Controller: Recommend Pentium® 4, 800 MHz or greater, Min: Pentium III, 500 MHz
- RAM: Recommend 256 MB or greater, Min 128 MB
- Disk Space: Recommend 200 MB, Min 100 MB
- Display: 1024x768 resolution, 256 colors
- Agilent IO Libraries Version 14.1 or later (CD included with instrument or download from www.agilent.com/find/iosuite)
- Adobe® Acrobat® Reader V5.0 or higher (to view documentation)
- User mode: Power Users and Administrators only
Included run-time software components (included in the download):
- Microsoft .NET V2.0
- Microsoft Data access components V2.8 SP1
NOTE: For everyone using Swedish as regional setting in Windows: please use a comma in place of a decimal separator or may be export it as TSV (Tab Separated Values)
How to set up BLDL-3 for multiple channel measurements
- Please select first channel as Temp 2-Wire RTD
- Go to More tab and select default
- Select all other channel and temp measurement
- Now please select Reference Junction Temperature as Internal
- It will automatically reserve first channel as reference junction
NOTE: if you select all the three modules then first channel of every modules should be set as 2-wire RTD in order to set as reference junction. This is an Enhancement request and already notified.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I restore BenchLink Data Logger 2 datasets?
- Can I restore BenchLink Data Logger 1 datasets?
- Why does BenchLink DataLogger 3 generate the "MDAC installation failed" error message?
- Why does BenchLink 3 generate the "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error?
- How can I copy Channels to Other Channels in BenchLink 3?
Windows and Windows Vista are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
Pentium is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Adobe, the Adobe Logo, Acrobat and the Acrobat Logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2006-09-08||4.3.00||CAUTION: SAVE ALL CONFIG & DATA FILES BEFORE UNINSTALLING AN EARLIER VERSION. See Transferring Data and Configurations to a new version.. FAQ in the Supporting Documentation below. The new install will erase all previous configuration and data files.|
How to Download
- See Above
How to Install
- See Above
- Does Not Require a License
- Windows 7 Pro; Enterprise and Ultimate (Excludes Home Edition)
- Windows Vista (Excludes Home Edition)
- Windows XP SP 3 (Excludes Home Edition)
- See Above
- See Documentation
- BenchLink Data Logger 3 Getting Started Guide