Firmware for Compact Tunable Laser Source Modules
This is a firmware package for optical power sensor modules and power head interface modules. Please use the module update program for installing this firmware file to your instruments
IMPORTANT: The Module Update Program is required for all module updates.
You can upgrade Agilent module firmware via GPIB. In some cases, LAN or a serial null-modem cable connection can also be used.
- PC running Windows operating system.
- To update via GPIB the PC must be fitted with a suitable interface card or adapter.
- Alternatively, a serial null-modem cable is required, such as is supplied with your Agilent Lightwave mainframe.
Download and extract "ModuleUpdate.exe" to a directory on your PC's hard drive, then execute Module_Update.exe to install the module update program.
The readme.htm file asssociated with the module update program contains:
- Notification of prerequisites,
- Notification of known issues,
- Detailed instructions for use.
Be sure to study this file before attempting to use the module update software.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2006-10-18||4.85||Firmware for compact tunable lasers 81940A/81949A/81980A/81989A of 816x platform|
How to Download
- See Above
How to Install
- See Above
- Does Not Require a License
Add-On Software / Utilities
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.