E5500 Kontron BIOS Update Utility
In order for Windows® XP to activate properly on the E5500 Kontron PC, the latest BIOS must be installed. The files necessary to update the BIOS are provided for users who are able to boot the system into Windows. As an alternative, an .iso is provided which can be used to create to a bootable CD that will automatically update the BIOS.
BIOS Update Utility
- Download: UpdateE5500BIOS.zip
- Unzip UpdateE5500BIOS.zip
- UpdateBIOS.vbs is a visual basic script that will check if a BIOS update is needed and if so, update the BIOS and restart the system.
BIOS Update Bootable CD-ROM
- Download: UpdateE5500BIOS.iso
- Burn UpdateE5500BIOS.iso to a CD-R
Boot the Kontron PC to the CD-R
- Insert the CD into the PC
- Restart the computer
- At the prompt, press any key to boot to the CD
- The CD will boot into Windows PE environment and automatically launch a script to check the BIOS and update it if necessary
Windows, Windows NT, MS Windows, and Windows Vista are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2012-05-18||BIOS Update||E5500 Kontron BIOS Update Utility|
How to Download
- See Above
How to Install
- See Above
- Does Not Require a License
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.