E8257D, E8257N, E8267D, E8663D PSG Signal Generator Firmware
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2014-01-30||C.06.21||Updates include: Resolved issues with marker alignment after save/recall with ARB on and RCP filer issue when changing SNR mode.|
How to Download
- Click the Download button
- Save the PSG/ESG Upgrade Assistant to your PC
How to Install
- Run the PSG/ESG Upgrade Assistant to your PC
- Select firmware version
- Install firmware into the PSG signal generator
- Complete self test
- Does Not Require a License
Add-On Software / Utilities
PC / Instrument
- A complete self test should be run on the unit before and after the installation of firmware.
Agilent recommends you install the latest version of firmware for your instrument. Older firmware installed in a newly manufactured instrument may disable functionality of the instrument. The previous firmware files are provided for customers who require a re-installation into older instruments.
- E8257D, E8257N, E8267D, E8663D
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.