AcqirisMAQS Multichannel Acquisition Software
AcqirisMAQS is a software package designed for the control of multiple, distributed instruments. Main features include remote control of multiple instrument servers, scalability to hundreds of acquisition channels, flexible instrument acquisition parameters control, system configuration management, data acquisition control, and highly configurable data display.
AcqirisMAQS is currently compatible with Agilent Acqiris digitizers and time-to-digital converters only. Pricing is dependant upon the number of implemented master and monitoring PC systems.
Built-in 30 day free trial, begins upon installation.
Once you have downloaded the software self-extracting archive:
- Execute CdromAcqirisMAQSVer3.4.exe to extract the CD-ROM contents into the location of your choice.
- Execute autorun.exe
- Click on ‘Install AcqirisMAQS Software’ and follow the instructions
|Release Date||Version||Version Description||
Free Trial Available
|2012-06-01||6.0.1||6.0.1, multiple enhancements and fixes, please see the release notes|
How to Download
- Click on the link to download
How to Install
- Run the self-extracting installer file (.exe) on the target PC
- Requires a License
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Information Not Available