E6966A IMS-SIP Network Emulator Software
IMPS-SIP Network Emulator Server Software, Version 6.5, and the IMS-SIP Network Emulator Client Software, Version 6.4, and supporting documentation
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2012-05-25||6.5||Enhancements: Initial support for SigComp, preliminary support for emergency-sessions, control-plane message filtering (API-only),user-plane data-proxying and filtering (API-only), initial provisions for subscriber-data configuration and more.|
How to Download
- Register for Wireless Solutions Software Access
How to Install
1. Close any applications currently running.
2. Open the Installer self-extracting zip file. (The default extract location is C:\Temp.)
3. Navigate to the folder where the zip content was extracted in step 2.
a. This folder contains a version-specific directory for the application:
(For example: C:\Temp\E6966A IMS-SIP Server V03.00.00 Installer)
b. Navigate into the version-specific directory and run the executable:
4. Your system may be prompted to reboot
- E6966A IMS-SIP Network Emulator Software Installation Guide
- Requires a License
- Windows 7
- Windows XP SP3
- E6621A, 8960 (E5515C/E)
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.