ESA Spectrum Analyzer Firmware
Select your method to update your firmware:
- Download the firmware from this site for free to a Microsoft® Windows® based PC and create the firmware upgrade disks.
- Order an upgrade kit as E440xBU-UE2, to receive the firmware on floppy disks.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2008-09-01||A.14.06||Updated a GPIB controller chip timing issue that could cause an intermittent remote operation timeout.|
How to Download
- Download the firmware image
- Create a set of floppy disks for the upgrade
- Load the firmware into your ESA Spectrum Analyzer
- Perform the instruments self-alignment
- Verify the firmware installation
How to Install
- Does Not Require a License
Add-On Software / Utilities
PC / Instrument
- This Firmware Upgrade can only be used with ESA Spectrum Analyzers with Option B72 (Expansion Memory).
- If you do not have Option B72, Increased Memory, you can purchase an upgrade kit as E440xBU-B72. Without Option B72, the latest firmware version that can be installed is A.07.06, see: ESA Firmware Version A.07.06 in "Add-On Software"
- If you have an EMC Analyzer, E7401A, E7402A, E7403A, E7404A, E7405A, see the EMC Firmware in "Add-On Software" for the correct version.
- E4401B, E4402B, E4403B, E4404B, E4405B, E4407B, E4408B, E4411B