34405A Firmware Update Revision 1.47-3.13
Agilent 34405A Firmware Setup
Processor: 100 MHz Pentium II or higher required, 800 MHz recommended.
Supported Operating Systems:
•Windows XP Professional or Home Edition, Service Pack 1 or later
•Windows Vista 32-bit (Business, Ultimate, Enterprise, Home Basic, and Home Premium Edition)
•Windows 7 32-bit (Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise, Home Basic, and Home Premium Edition)
•Windows 7 (64-bit) support for 32-bit application running on a WOW64 (Windows-on-Windows 64-bit) emulator.
• .NET Framework 2.0.
• Windows Installer 3.0. Windows Installer 3.1 or later is recommended.
• Agilent IO Libraries Suite 15.0 and above.
Disk Space Requirements: 1.09MB
Note : You do not have to uninstall the previous revision of the firmware update.
Installing the software:
1. Unzip the zip file to a folder.
2. Double click the Agilent 34405A Firmware Setup 1.47-3.13.msi file to start installing.
3. Follow the instructions to install the program.
Uninstalling the software:
1. Go to Start > Control Panel, then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
2. In the Currently installed programs window, select the program that you want to remove, then click Remove.
3. If you are prompted to confirm the removal of the program, click Yes.
Using the application:
1. Connect the 34405A to the computer.
2. Go to Start > All Programs > Agilent Technologies > Agilent 34405A Firmware Setup > Agilent 34405A Firmware Update (Version 1.47-3.13).
3. Choose the connected 34405A VISA address from the "VISA Address" combo box.
4. Click the "Connect" button to connect the instrument. The instrument connectivity will be shown as "Connected" or "Disconnected". The current firmware version and serial number of the instrument will be displayed in the "Current Firmware Version" and "Serial Number" field.
5. Make sure the instrument is in connected status before you start firmware update. Click Upload Firmware to start firmware update.
6. The instrument will reset and recover itself after the firmware update.
Ensure there is sufficient power supply and no power interruption to the Multimeter and the PC during the firmware loading process.
Do not try to connect other instruments to the PC’s USB port as this might interrupt the firmware loading process.
**Replace the Supporting Documentation portion with the revision history file as attached and the zip file as the downloadable FW file.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2013-01-10||1.47-3.13||Download the 34405A Firmware Update Revision 1.47-3.13.|
How to Download
- See Above
How to Install
- See Above
- Does Not Require a License
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- See Above