Module Firmware Upgrade Program
IMPORTANT: The Module Update Program is required for all module updates.
You can upgrade Agilent module firmware via GPIB. In some cases, LAN or a serial null-modem cable connection can also be used.
- PC running Windows operating system.
- To update via GPIB the PC must be fitted with a suitable interface card or adapter.
- Alternatively, a serial null-modem cable is required, such as is supplied with your Agilent Lightwave mainframe.
Download and extract "ModuleUpdate.exe" to a directory on your PC's hard drive, then execute Module_Update.exe to install the module update program.
The readme.htm file asssociated with the module update program contains:
- Notification of prerequisites,
- Notification of known issues,
- as well as detailed instructions for use.
Be sure to study this file before attempting to use the module update software.
This program is used to load firmware from files selected for the corresponding instruments from this page: www.agilent.com/find/octfirmware
|릴리스 날짜||버젼||버전 설명|
|2009-01-01||2.4.0||Optical Component Test Module Update Program|
- See Above
- See Above
- 라이센스 필요 없음