N5467A User Defined Application (UDA) Generator
The N5467A User Defined Application (UDA) generator tool lets you rapidly generate custom, automated test GUIs (graphical user interfaces) for Infiniium oscilloscopes with minimal programming.
The generator tool can be installed on an Infiniium oscilloscope or a development PC.
The generator tool is free, but your Infiniium oscilloscope must have the N5467A license in order to run generated applications.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description||
Free Trial Available
|2013-11-15||01.80||The N5467A User Defined Application (UDA) generator tool lets you rapidly generate custom, automated test GUIs (graphical user interfaces) for Infiniium oscilloscopes with minimal programming.|
How to Download
- Click the download button and save the file to a temporary directory on the Infiniium oscilloscope or a development PC.
How to Install
- On the oscilloscope or development PC, open (execute) the downloaded file, and follow the on-screen installation instructions.
- Requires a License
- Request Free Trial License
PC / Instrument
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows XP SP2
- Please see the release notes under Supporting Documentation.
- 80000, 90000, 90000-X Series and 9000 Series Infiniium oscilloscopes
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.