BenchLink Data Logger Pro Software Download for 34970A and 34980A
BenchLink Data Logger Pro installation requires Agilent IO Libraries to be installed on your machine (version 14.1 or later). You can download this from: www.agilent.com/find/iosuite
This software is fully functional and can be used for 30 days before a software license is required.
NOTE: If you need to reinstall the software for any reason on the same PC, the 30-day trial will automatically expires even if your 30-day has not been reached.
- Operating system: Windows 7® Pro, Enterprise and Ultimate, Windows Vista®, XP SP 3 (Does not support any Home edition)
- Controller: Recommend Pentium® 4, 800 MHz or greater, Min: Pentium III, 500 MHz
- RAM: Recommend 256 MB or greater, Min 128 MB
- Disk Space: Recommend 200 MB, Min 100 MB
- Display: 1024x768 resolution, 256 colors
- Agilent IO Libraries Version 14.1 or later (CD included with instrument or download from www.agilent.com/find/iosuite)
- Adobe® Acrobat® Reader V5.0 or higher (to view documentation)
- 34980A firmware revision 2.18 or greater (see firmware update below)
- User mode: Power Users and Administrators only
Included run-time software components (included in the download):
- Microsoft® .NET V2.0
- Microsoft Data access components V2.8 SP1
NOTE 1: a software license must be purchased to use this software beyond 30 days. Purchase 34830A for a software license to use with for 34970A and 34832A for a software license to use with 34980A.
NOTE 2: V2.00.00 has a new license scheme that will require you to install the license key received with your software order or reinstall your license file if you have license for V1.00.00. To install the license, open BenchLink DataLogger Pro V2.00.00 software and go to Tools --> Licensing --> Install Licenses --> select either “License Key” or “Convert v1.00.00 License” tab and follow the instruction to install the license.
NOTE 3: For everyone using Swedish as regional setting in Windows: please use a comma in place of a decimal separator or may be export it as TSV (Tab Separated Values)
Adobe, the Adobe Logo, Acrobat and the Acrobat Logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Pentium is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries
Windows and Windows Vista are a registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2012-06-01||3.3.00||CAUTION: SAVE ALL CONFIG & DATA FILES BEFORE UNINSTALLING AN EARLIER VERSION. See Transferring Data and Configurations to a new version .. FAQ in the Related Links section below. The new install will erase all previous configuration and data files.|
How to Download
- 1. Click the Download button. 2. Select the appropriate executable file. 3. Choose Run.
How to Install
- See Above
- Requires a License
- Other Windows
- See Above
- See Above
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.