PSA Wide Bandwidth Digitizer External Calibration Wizard A.01.00
The PSA Wide Bandwidth Digitizer External Calibration Wizard (PSA Option 235) is a Microsoft Windows based program used with the PSA Series Spectrum Analyzers that have Option 122 80 MHz Bandwidth Digitizer installed.
Requirements to Install Software
- Microsoft Windows based personal computer
- Windows 2000, Windows XP Professional
Software Download and Installation Instructions
- Click on "PSA Calibration Wizard A.01.00" > Select "Save As" > Select "Save this program to disk".
- Select a temporary folder to save the software package in your computer.
- Close all open or running applications by clicking Alt + Tab, selecting the running program and close.
- Go to the location where you saved the PSA firmware package, double click on the executable file to install the program.
To Configure the Calibration Wizard
- Start the Wizard and select the Help button.
- Click on "Configuring your system" in the Table of Contents.
How to Use the Wizard
For detailed guidance on use of the Wizard select "Using Extended Calibration Software for Wide Bandwidth Measurements" AN 1443.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2004-08-30||A.01.00||File available for download.|
How to Download
- See Above
How to Install
- See Above
- Does Not Require a License
PC / Instrument
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Microsoft Windows based personal computer. Windows 2000, Windows XP Professional. For use with option 122 80 MHz Bandwidth Digitizer installed
- E4440A, E4443A, E4445A, E4446A,E4447A, E4448A with Option 122 installed